 Events / 947
    Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes —Tim Courtney
   (...) At BrickFest, several people approached me about a Midwest fest. I'd like to have one in Chicago, but I can't lead it with everything else I'm involved in. I encourage locals to think about this, as I'd love to have one here. O'Hare is a VERY (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

        Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes —David Laswell
   (...) I can't either (and with no experience in even attending one, I'd be a poor choice anyways), but I might be interested in participating on a committee of some sort. I mean, who needs sleep? (...) Oh, you're just saying that because it's the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)