 Events / 945
  Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes

(...) Hey, why stop there? Seriously. Compare the sizes of the US and Europe. How many brick events does Europe have compared to the US? Why don't we have more? Why just the four corners of the US? Milwaukee, Chicago, or Indianapolis would be great (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

  Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes

(...) At BrickFest, several people approached me about a Midwest fest. I'd like to have one in Chicago, but I can't lead it with everything else I'm involved in. I encourage locals to think about this, as I'd love to have one here. O'Hare is a VERY (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

  Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes

(...) I can't either (and with no experience in even attending one, I'd be a poor choice anyways), but I might be interested in participating on a committee of some sort. I mean, who needs sleep? (...) Oh, you're just saying that because it's the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)