 Events / 931
  Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes

(...) Eric --- two words: You ROCK. I think you hit every possible nail on the head - seriously. LUGOLA is having a meeting in a few days - hop on a plane and get out here! I am sure this will be one of the topics on the plate at the meeting - there (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

  Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes

(...) critical stage in our cohesion. All of us are starting to realize more and more that we play an important role. A role that if we choose to take, can have positive effects to our hobby, nay, way of life! LOL! What, the Windmill, "doesn't want (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.dear-lego)