 Events / 908
907  |  909
Subject:
BrickFest 2003 Additional Broadcast - Saturday 6:15PM: feat Tormod Askildsen, Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 00:17:39 GMT

Hi folks,

I've been told by Jake Mckee and Christina Hitchcock that at 6:30PM Saturday
(Eastern) we'll be hearing from Tormod Askildsen, Lego Company, Director,
Community Development.

Tune in to the same webpage at 6:15PM for a broadcast then!

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/brickcast/

Calum