 Events / 904
    Re: Connection speeds at home —Calum Tsang
   (...) After I spent all this time making this webpage with no actual information? :) (URL) will be archiving to disk, so I'll put them online at some point. (Some point likely to be a lot after the event) Calum (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

        Re: Connection speeds at home —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Some point is good enough, if it is to occur before my funeral. Thanks. /Tobbe (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)