 Events / 895
    Re: Lego Roadshow - ATLANTA —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Tommy, thanks for posting your pics--I haven't done so yet. Forgive me, as I talked to several people over the weekend, and I can't recall if I talked to you or not...I do have one of your stickers from Brickfest last year, though! Scott (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: Lego Roadshow - ATLANTA —Chris Giddens
   (...) YES, bring more stickers to Brickfest!!! You are coming, right? (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.events, FTX)