 Events / 832
831  |  833
Subject:
Meeting on May 31st for SIGGRAPH in San Diego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 01:18:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

A meeting date and time for LEGO enthusiasts interested in participating at
the 2003 SIGGRAPH has been set.

The meet up with organizers for the show will be on Saturday, May 31st, at
the San Diego Convention Center from 4:00 to 5:00 pm.  Organizers have
reserved a room for the meet.

It is very important that those interested contact me so I can pass along
how many can attend.

You do not have to bring your brick models with you but if you have photos,
prints, sketches of your creations and any ideas please bring them in.  But,
even if you don't have any ideas in your head right now but are eager to
check it out you are most welcome to come.  The more input from the local
LEGO community we get, the better.

Thanks,

Adrian Egli
AEGLI@SAN.RR.COM