 Events / 770
769  |  771
Subject:
MINDSTORMS Festival 6th movie is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.jp
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:31:27 GMT

Sorry for old story,
LEGOMUG(MINDSTORMS User Group Japan) held "MINDSTORMS Festival 6th"
in Tokyo, Aug/2002 and now we put links to movie(40.2MB 28min, RealVideo8)
on our site.

http://www.legomug.gr.jp/festival6/main_e.html

It contains a game, robots upside down the cans on the field one by
one, named "Robocan 2002", Vote of MOCs, and so on. Our english is
influenced by Japanese:), so enjoy the images and movies. Pls check out
and feel free to leave comments here or send to info@legomug.gr.jp.

Thanks,
Ken Sugii
LEGOMUG(http://www.legomug.gr.jp/index-e.html)