 Events / 77
  Re: Kidvention Legofest?

If I knew "that people will be spaced out over a few days" I would have been there for such dude! SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Kidvention Legofest?

(...) You are coming, right? -Tim (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.org.us.lugola)