 Events / 746
745  |  747
Subject:
LDraw events @ brickwest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 04:35:29 GMT

Several members of LDraw.org will once again be attending Brickswest and we
are wondering what you would like us to discuss if any topics.

Currenlty, we are thinking on
LDraw Basics (How to create your own model)
LDraw Animation (Making a simple model)

We did both of these last years and I'm hoping not to repeat these two
topics are they were presented last year.  Well, for sure LDraw Basics is
being re-written.  I'm not sure if they is enough of a crowd interested in
LDraw Animation.

Other topics I can think of included:

From LDraw to POV-Ray (Simple 3D imageing)
POV-Ray tips & tricks (using area lights, backgrounds, etc)
Making Building Instructions (bacis images to proffesional looking)

Other ideas?
-AHui
LDraw Help Desk