 Events / 745
    SCLTC Closes Out 2002 With 2 Public Displays! —Ray Silva
   SCLTC Year End Public Displays The SCLTC is proud to announce that our multi-level “mountain town” will be on public display at the following locations: November 10, 2002 Toy Train Operating Society Annual Cal-Stewart Meet (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.events)

        Re: SCLTC Closes Out 2002 With 2 Public Displays! —Ray Silva
   SCLTC Year End Public Displays The SCLTC is proud to announce that our multi-level “mountain town” will be on public display at the following locations: November 10, 2002 Toy Train Operating Society Annual Cal-Stewart Meet (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

        Re: SCLTC Closes Out 2002 Display at the SDMRRM —Ray Silva
   If you are in Southern California and can make it to Balboa Park in San Diego, be sure to check out the SCLTC Layout at the San Diego Model RailRoad Museum. It's on public display for another 2 weeks, we've had to change our teardown date due to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)