 Events / 733
    Christmas Ornament from TCLTC —John Neal
   In order to insire and challenge other LTCs to participate, here is a pic of the Twin Cities LEGO Train Club's ornament we will be sending to the NELUG and to the NGLTC for their respective festival of trees events: (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Christmas Ornament from TCLTC —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) a deep link to it! (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Christmas Ornament from TCLTC —John Neal
   (...) Sorry, it's up now. Actually, it was cleared when I posted but I reposted some other stuff and thus it needed further moderating;-) -John (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)