 Events / 722
    1st NovaLUG Meeting at Truro (NS) Train Show —Jean-Marc Détraz
   We are proud to announce that NovaLUG finally got off the ground and "on track" on October 19th! Gail Meagher, Lawrence Livesey, my son Arlen and myself participated for the first time at the Maritime Model Railroaders Association annual show in (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.events) !

        Re: 1st NovaLUG Meeting at Truro (NS) Train Show —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Congratulations! Loved all the monorails! Also the incline with slanted car, and the 4.5v display items. Clever battery box disguise! I am taken by how much action you managed to pack into a small layout. I'm also impressed (and pleased) that (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.nb, lugnet.loc.ca.pe, lugnet.loc.ca.nf, lugnet.trains)