 Events / 647
    LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - 10th August —Jon D. Hayward
   There are now only 8 spaces remaining of the original 48 available! Book now to avoid disappointment!!! "Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:GwqH88.113@lugnet.com... (...) attendees (...) guided (...) available (...) (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - 10th August —Simon Bennett
   (...) Does anyone know where the latest list of attendees is - I found one in the attendees thread but it had many spaces in the morning session so can't be up to date. Is anyone else coming in the afternoon? - getting my Edinburgh trip moved took (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - 10th August —Steven Locke
   (...) Well Hello, Im Steven Locke, new to lugnet and AFOL stuff. Im going to the redletterday afternoon, and looking forward to meeting any other AFOLs. Im also interested in the UK club setting up thingy, and any future brickfests. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - 10th August —Simon Bennett
   (...) Hi, see you there then. Bumping this in the hope that other afternoon-bookers will post too. (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - 10th August —Andrew Summersgill
   Hello everyone, I got my package thingy today, rang the confirmation number and I'm an afternoon person too. No-one here knows me from Adam, and I'm probably the worst MOC model-builder you could imagine, but what the heck, I just had to book up. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - 10th August —Jason J. Railton
   (...) That's all we need, another shortarse. :-) Nice to here from you Andrew. See you there. Now who's this Adam bloke? Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk)