 Events / 615
  Star Wars CII

Hey everyone - Sorry no pictures yet!! But I just got back from Star Wars CII. Ondrew Hartigan and I drove down from Chicago for the day to meet up with Tim Saupe, that was a real treat seeing him in person after getting to know him pretty well (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars CII

(...) PIC-TURES! PIC-TURES! (...) Only "well over an hour"? I reckon that pretty much shatters my best record ;) PIC-TURES! PIC-TURES! -s (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars CII

(...) Event pictures: (URL) here are the extra parts from the AT-AT for ya: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars CII

(...) (URL) Ron's hair? Who woulda expected to see that nice Harry Potter boy and his friends hanging out with all those battle droids. . . (What you really can't see in the picture is the Wolfman on the top row, left hand side. Someone had a lot of (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.starwars)