 Events / 611
610  |  612
Subject:
FBTB@CII Lineup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 01:49:05 GMT

I've put up the official page for the exhibit next month in Indianapolis -
it will indeed be the largest public display of fan built Star Wars items
ever, with contributions from Sullivan, Harshbarger, Fleskes, Kuester,
Palmer, Sawaya and more.  Giveaways, Greg Hyland's original art and an
animation tape as well.

If you're in the area, I hope you stop by.

http://www.fbtb.net/cii