 Events / 596
    Re: Frank's big BricksWest adventure —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) That would be cool if it was in Detroit....you may end up even getting help from the rtlToronto group (not that I am officially volunteering them) assisting your group though may be useful just to see what all is involved in setting up a CON. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.events)

        Re: Frank's big BricksWest adventure —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) If our next regularly scheduled meeting date/info isn't up on www.michlug.org I am sure it will be soon. We have been trying to get into a regular first Saturday of the month groove. Hope that helps. (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Frank's big BricksWest adventure —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Thanks for the info...unfortunately I checked my schedule, and my classes start back on the 4th. I only get a week off for "spring vacation". The link was very good. Maybe later in the year, when I'm free. Benjamin Medinets (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)