 Events / 543
542  |  544
Subject:
LEGO Trains at the GATS in Anaheim, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:17:38 GMT

Happen to be in Southern California?  Do you want to see other Lego
enthusiats work other than on a monitor?  Then come check us out!

The Southern California Lego Train Club (www.scltc.org) is making its first
Great American Train Show appearance this weekend, January 5th and 6th, at
the Anaheim Convention Center from 11:00 till 5:00.  We very much hope to
see other Lego fans out there come and see works by the Michon family, Paul
Thomas, Brian Stokes, John Gramley, Robert Powell and myself.  All members
of SCLTC hope to see you there!

Adrian Egli