 Events / 536
    Is anyone from Las Vegas going to Brickfest? —Steve DeCraemer
   I know I'm going and would like to know if anyone else in the Las Vegas area would like to share the ride to brickfest. I plan on leaving early friday and returning sunday evening. Steve DeCraemer (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.events)

        Re: Is anyone from Las Vegas going to Brickfest? —John Neal
   (...) Steve- I suggest you donn your asbestos suit-- the organizers of BricksWest and Brickfest are probably going to have issues with you... -John (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.events)

        Re: Is anyone from Las Vegas going to Brickfest? —Derek Schin
   (...) No flames from the BricksWest people :) We know what you meant, Steve. At least, I think I know that you're driving from Vegas to San Diego for BricksWest in Feb. And even though I don't need a ride from Vegas, I'm responding to this message (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.loc.us.nv.veg)