 Events / 487
    NCLUG/NCLTC Display at Southern Junction Railroad Show - Sept. 8-9 —Mike Walsh
   Next weekend we (NCLUG/NCLTC) will have our layout on display at the Southern Junction Model Train Show at Dorton Arean in Raleigh, North Carolina. We will have a 20'x20' (maybe larger) layout on display and a kids play area adjacent to the layout. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug)