 Events / 455
    Re: PNLTC show August 4 & 5 at Legoland California —Tony Hafner
   I asked around- it looks like we are covered. If you would like to run some rolling stock on the layout for a bit, we can probably accommodate that- but make sure you stick around while it is running. Not only are we likely to be busy enough (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

        Re: PNLTC show August 4 & 5 at Legoland California —John Neal
    (...) How do you know if a member is unsavory? Do you taste each other? "So THAT'S the way it is in that family" {;^D -John (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)