 Events / 353
    Re: US Lug Event —John Neal
   (...) We train folk happen to be organizing our own national train club convention which we hope to make an annual event, which would move around the country every year. But I agree with Lar-- Brickfest, in essence, *is* a national event. It is very (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

        Re: US Lug Event —Kevin Wilson
   John Neal wrote in message ... (...) very (...) can't (...) I think that Brickfest has been de facto a national event because so far it has been the *only* event of its kind. Once regional fests of the same type exist, Brickfest may either grow into (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains.org)