 Events / 312
  Brickfest review....

WOW!!!...!!! Awesome!!!...!!! Can't wait for next time!!!...!!! (More comments/Detail coming soon) - Jim Foulds Keep Building! (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Brickfest review....

(...) I have to agree wholeheartedly! What a great event. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Brickfest review....

(...) Absolutely Agree !! And no doubts in saying I will see you there next year whereever it may be. Best part was meeting all the nice people there. Will plan on doing nothing else but Brickfest next time though. KK (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Brickfest review....

(...) Of course the fact that you won so many prizes surely had nothing to do with your opinion! :-) :-) ... all kidding aside, I enjoyed the clinic on large scale modeling (with Henry L and Eric H) as well as a chance to see your other work up (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)