 Events / 275
    Re: How about a Brickfest West? —Kevin Wilson
   Matthew Gerber wrote in message ... (...) I think there's room for multiple regional events here. Those who have the resources to fly around the country can attend as many of them as they like, but they would be organised and mostly attended by (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

        Re: How about a Brickfest West? —Matthew Gerber
     (...) OK, Kev, but YOU'LL have to arrange and run all of those...I'm pushing it offering to do one on the West Coast! 8?) Matt (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

        Re: How about a Brickfest West? —Tanya K. Burkhart
     (...) I was kidding! I know no one who actually *wants* to come to North Dakota, but somehow people just don't seem to leave. It's like a trap or something - I know I never intended to stay... now it looks like me and my family are lifers. ~~Tanya (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

        Re: How about a Brickfest West? —Scott Sanburn
   To All, I think the regional brickfests would be good, te ones who travel a lot would be able to go to most of them, and some of us who can't can still go to the local ones. i think the various LUGS can charter a bus or perhaps carpool to them or (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

        Re: How about a Brickfest West? —Matthew Gerber
   More ideas: -Public day(s): certain day(s)/hours to allow the public access to an 'expo' type atmosphere. Historical sets, MOCs, etc. (more below) -Public sessions for, say, Robotics, LCAD...advertise to local schools (elementary-college) to come (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)