 Events / 2665
Re: Lego Store Eastview Grand Opening!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:17:27 GMT

In lugnet.events, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
In lugnet.events, Dan Prouty wrote:
Just in case folks hadn't heard already the grand opening for the new Lego store
at the Eastview mall near Rochester, NY will be April 27, 28 and 28.

If you have met some of the master builders, Chris will be there : )  I also
heard they are still looking for volunteers - for 6 hours of fun (volunteering
with the Buzz Lightyear Build) you can get 30% off your purchase!!!

http://stores.lego.com/en-us/Victor/LandingPage.aspx

If you want to help just call the store at (585) 223-9686

Can't wait for my first store opening!!!

I can't wait either.  The mall is absolutely gorgeous, The lego store itself is
quite small.  My advice is get in line early on Saturday and Sunday if
you want the store build or the minifig set.

Ben

LUCNY's sending 5 members as volunteers - see you there, Ben and Dan!
Ed