 Events / 2485
Re: FOX-5 News coming to BrickFair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:26:09 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Webb wrote:

FOX-5 News Coming to BrickFair
BrickFair Friday, a FOX-5 morning news crew will be at BrickFair watching AFOLs set up. They plan to be around from 6:30 to 8:30am. And of course, they are hoping to see something tv-worthy for their audience.

They may want to see completed MOCs. They may want to see MOCs in progress. They have asked if it is possible for something to be built during the > course of their 2 hours on-site, so that it’s complete by the end of their > show. And they are interested in their reporter, Holly Morris, helping put something together (ya know, just for TV).

So if you’re planning on being at BrickFair on Friday, and you’re a > morning person, perhaps you’ll consider setting up in the Grand Ballroom > during these hours.

Just a quick follow-up to this... If you have registered a Train/Town MOC for BrickFair, or are still planning to register a Train/Town MOC for BrickFair - and you are bringing it on Thursday or early on Friday, it WILL go in the display.

I’m going to try to have just about everything set up by Thurs evening. Since BrickFair is going to be part of an on location-live shoot Friday morning, making adjustments to the layout as needed. I’d like to have as much of a train layout set up prior to Friday morning. (Of course, as MOC’s come in on Fri, we’ll fit them in where they make the most sense. All modifications to the layout should be complete by roughly 5 PM or sooner - hopefully very much sooner Friday.)

If you are arriving on Saturday, and you have a Train/Town MOC that you have registered, please come find me. (Email is also below.) I’ll be periodically checking in with the registration desk.

Ok, see you all soon!

Have Fun! C-Ya!

Rich (richwschamus@comcastDOTnet)