 Events / 2430
2429  |  2431
Subject:
BrickFair deadlines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:31:20 GMT

BrickFair deadlines:

August 10th Register and pay by 8/10/08 to be included in the program guide. We go to press August 11th (extended from August 1st).

August 18th Register and pay by 8/18/08 to get your BrickFair name badge. After 8/18/08 registrants get only a paper name badge :(.

Of course, you are always welcome to register and join us, even at the last minute, even on-site. But we want you to enjoy the full BrickFair experience! Register today!

Don’t wait! See you at BrickFair!