 Events / 2417
2416  |  2418
Subject:
BrickFair is coming... run for your lives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:10:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

BrickFair is coming, oh yes it is.

The LEGO store at Tysons Corner has committed to participating in a special Friday night sale event! Details to come later.

Our own Magnus Lauglo has signed up to host a military MOC building seminar. Anyone who has seen Magnus’ stuff knows that he knows what he’s doing. Listen and learn from the best.

We can always use more speakers. If you would like to host a show-and-tell, discussion, roundtable event or seminar, please contact us! You can talk about absolutely anything LEGO-related that inspires you.

We understand a lot of the AFOL community was absorbed with Brickworld for many weeks, so we’ve remained fairly quiet. But now that those folks are emerging from their BW-induced coma, it’s time to get the BrickFair word out! It’s gonna be a blast, so don’t miss it!

See you at BrickFair this Labor Day!
Todd