 Events / 2411
2410  |  2412
Subject:
BrickFair silent auction for charity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:39:37 GMT

Please consider donating LEGO items to the BrickFair silent auction.

We hope to raise $10,000 for children’s charity, and we are counting on $2,000 from silent auction. Our fundraising is as follows:
  • $7,000 BrickFair donation
  • $2,000 Silent Auction (or more would be great!)
  • $1,000 special merchandise sales
If you have anything LEGO-centric which you can bear parting with, and which others may value, please consider contributing to our charity! All silent auction proceeds go directly to our charity, so we don’t need to stop at $10,000. The more the merrier. Merchandise can be brought with you or shipped directly to Todd; see the Contact Us page.

Thank you for considering, and see you at BrickFair!