 Events / 2400
2399  |  2401
Subject:
Ship your MOC to BrickFair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 01:15:10 GMT

We received an inquiry about shipping MOCs to BrickFair. As you may know, hotels accomodate this request. And the Sheraton Premiere will too, but for a fee and with limitations.

BrickFair will receive your MOCs as well. What better than to ship your MOC directly to the festival organizer’s house? I am the organizer, and you can ship your MOC to:

BrickFair
c/o Todd Webb
5941 Lemay Rd.
Rockville, MD 20851

Be sure to write your name, or nick name, or MOC # on the outside of the box! We don’t know how many packages to expect, and it could get confusing.

Your box(es) will be held, unopened, until BrickFair. All packages will be available at BrickFair by Thursday evening, August 28th.

See you at BrickFair!
Todd

BrickFair.com