 Events / 2374
2373  |  2375
Subject:
BrickFair Shirts and Hats: taking pre-orders now.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 02:52:47 GMT

BrickFair Hats and Polo Shirts Pre-Order Now!

We are now taking pre-orders for BrickFair hats and polo shirts. Save $3 off all polo shirts and $3 off all hats right now.

As you know, shirts at the events are in limited quantity -- and certainly in limited sizes. Pre-ordering is the only way to guarantee the shirt you want in the size you want.

BrickFair locals may pick up their order at the wamalug meeting. Or you may opt for a flat $3 shipping fee to anywhere in the USA (limited time offer, for pre-orders only). Or we will gladly hold your order for you to pick up at the BrickFair event in August 2008.

Shop here: BrickFair.com/bling

Pre-orders are due by 3/30/08. We are embroidering only for pre-orders. We are submitting our shirts/hat purchase on 4/1/08, so place your order now and save $3 off everything right now!

Grab a great shirt, and have a great time :)
The BrickFair Team