 Events / 2368
2367  |  2369
Subject:
Lego Exhibition in Brno, Czech Republic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:31:30 GMT

Hi,

I'd like to invite you all to Brno, Czech Republic, where there will be
our second exhibition called Hracka i hobby 2008 (Toy and Hobby 2008).

Place: Palac Slechticen, Brno, Czech Republic
Date: 12th March 2008 - 7th June 2008.

AFOL event: 15th March 2008 13:00-16:00. Sales tables available.

Webpage:
http://www.kostky.org/brno2008en.htm

Photos from our previous exhibition:

Photos from the first set-up weekend:
http://www.kostky.org/forum/index.php?topic=16461.0

This year everything will be better and bigger! 3x2 meters automated
train layout with 8 trains, 2 meters long paddle steamboat, Venator
starship etc.

You are all welcome!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
--
Jindroush (kubecj@asw.cz)
http://www.kostky.org - For Czech LEGO Fans