 Events / 2366
2365  |  2367
Subject:
Brick Show 2008 designs!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:07:59 GMT

Today began the pre-lims for the Brick Show 2008.

We are going to replace the San Fran layout with a SECRET BUILD!!!

We are also looking for theme ideas for the MOSIAC build for the FEST!!!

We have a pro doing the actual design, but ALL ideas are welcome!!

We have our planned build item for the World Record!!! LOOKS AWSOME!!, and will
be built with over 500,000 elements!!!

Anyone up for making a nice splash icon for us?

Dan

www.brickshow2008.com
www.brickmuseum.net

Dan