 Events / 2362
2361  |  2363
Subject:
BrickFair Announcements - Castle Coordinator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 02:42:53 GMT

Hey Everyone!
I would like to let you know that we have the pleasure of telling you that
Cyndi Bradham has generously stepped forward to coordinate the Castle Theme!
Cyndi has been a Castle Theme Coordinator for previous events, and has put
together some awesome Castle MOCs over the years. IMHO, she is a great fit for
this event.
So, please let her know your interest in coming to BrickFair this year, and how
you can get in on a great display for Castle!
I'm sure that Cyndi is thinking up some new and interesting twists to make this
the best Castle Theme display so far!

I don't want to leave out our other new Volunteer. Welcome Ben Ellerman. He's
interested in doing a couple of Seminars. Ben has been a Theme Coordinator
himself, and has participated in several AFOL Events himself. I'm not certain if
he's narrowed down yet what he's doing (could be some Castle type thing - round
table maybe, or some Pirate type thing...). We'll just have to wait until he
get's out there and makes some announcements himself.

  Anyway, I just wanted to get it out there that we have a couple more important
slots filled. Additionally, I wanted to let you all know that due to some
unavoidable shuffling, the Mecha Theme Coordinator position is now Vacant. We're
also still looking for someone to coordinate the GBC, Train/Town, and
Sculpture/Mosaic/Vignette/Micro-scale/Model/Air&Water/Other. We're still looking
for additional Seminar Presenters as well.

Please drop me a line if interested in any of the above (  -
richwschamus@comcast<dontspamme>.net  -  ). And of course, please post
follow-ups in groups as appropriate.

Thanks in advance.

Have Fun!