 Events / 2360
2359  |  2361
Subject:
Looking for builders!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 04:39:34 GMT

Hi all, Dan Brown here from the Toy Museum in Bellaire, OHIO.

We are beginning our next phase in 2008.  We will be doing a massive set of
building projects and we need your help!!!

We supply the brick, you supply the building know-how!!!

We are designing our new SPACE ROOM, and it is coming along GREAT...but we need
some creative builders to complete it!!!

Also we will be working on designs for the NEW WORLD RECORD!!!

We are looking to make a classic yellow castle, BUT IN MASSIVE SCALE!!!

Our 2000 figs just arrived, and we are getting ready to go!

We are also working on our ART show 2008 for next month.  Mosiac creations out
the wazoo!!!

So let me know, contact me at

toymuseum@hotmail.com

Looking for insight, building, and maybe just some nice people...getting sick of
people telling me I CANNOT DO THINGS!!!

Dan

www.brickmuseum.net