 Events / 229
Re: What should I bring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 12:17:54 GMT

Steve, let's get the ball rolling! What sorts of things are you looking
for? I have parted out a fair number of sets from most themes from '96
on. I'm always on the lookout for town and train-related parts, but I
can only bring a fraction of what I have.

Cary

FUT (follow up to) lugnet.events.brickfest

"Steve DeCraemer" <cowinacan@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Just wondering what the people attending are looking for as far as trade
fodder.  If your looking for certain things let me know. I plan on
bringing a
good selection but won't bring larger pieces like 16x16 gray dock pieces
unless
I know someone wants them.  I'm also looking to get rid of some of the
jumbo
size (much larger than Duplo) red and white 2x4 bricks that Lego made
back
in 1965.

Steve DeCraemer