 Events / 2279
  Re: SpringBrick: A hypothetical LEGO convention

Mike, This also sounds a little like the Food Network Challenges that you see from time to time. A little known fact about Iron Chef (at least the original Japanese version)...the secret ingredient wasn't exactly "secret"...What happened was that (...) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: SpringBrick: A hypothetical LEGO convention

(...) It's a hybrid of the two ideas. And yes, I watch too much Food Network. :) (...) I think on some level, I knew this. And I've tossed out this builder's challenge idea to a few friends here and there & I think this came out in discussion, to (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)