 Events / 2251
  Model Train Show - Marshall TX Nov 3/4 NETLTC will be there

The North East Texas Lego Train Club will have a display at the T&P Historial Society train Show in Marshall, TX - Nov 3 & 4, 2007. We will be debuting our new modular train tables and a few new buildings and a pair of engines Texas and Pacific (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Model Train Show - Marshall TX Nov 3/4 NETLTC will be there

(...) Hey Kirk, I may not be able to attend this show due to financial limitations, but I am very interested in participating in NETLTC events. I'm down in Houston but I've more than once 'gone the distance' to participate in other state and (...) (17 years ago, 22-Oct-07, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Model Train Show - Marshall TX Nov 3/4 NETLTC will be there

(...) Tony - We are also interested in hooking up with TexLug - the TexLUG website hasn't shown much evidence of activity... KH - NETLTC. (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.events)