 Events / 2161
2160  |  2162
Subject:
LEGOfest in Turin, Italy - 15th/16th September 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:08:59 GMT

Dear LEGO Friends!

I'm announcing here the next LEGO event in Italy. It is the LEGOfest of Turin.
Turin is one of the biggest city of Italy, 130 Km west from Milan, it hosted the
Olympic winter games 2006 and it is the hometown of the football team Juventus.
You can find some pics of Turin here
(http://www.globopix.net/fotografie/torino_1.html).

Now you know the town and I have to introduce you to the LEGOfest.
"LEGOfest" is the name of the meeting of ItLUG (Italian LEGO Users Group) and
for the third time it is hosted in Turin (there was a meeting in 2005 and 2006).

You can find all the information here:
http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/legofest/index_e.htm

From there you can see some pictures of the past editions too:
2005 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=191591
2006 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=191592

During the last year there were some AFOLs from France and Switzerland and we
had the honour to host Jan Beyer too.
This year there is a bigger place than the past editions and I hope it will be
again a whole succeful!

So, if you plan to come around Turin in that weekend, why don't visit the
Legofest too? And, if you can, why don't come here and shows your best mocs?

For any question, write me here or through the website.

Bye
Luca