 Events / 2091
  Re: Brick Bash 2007 a Great Success!

(...) Yes - we did have a lot of fun. It was a great way to spend a Saturday. But - Steve and Brian - the NeXT person to be funny with the word nExt will be NeXt on my nExT list of people to slap silly :) B (17 years ago, 19-Apr-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brick Bash 2007 a Great Success!

(...) OK, then I'll leave that for the... subsequent... thread :-). (17 years ago, 19-Apr-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)