 Events / 2069
2068  |  2070
Subject:
BrickFest™ 2007 Dirty Brickster UPDATE: One Session ONLY!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 06:46:33 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

BrickFest™ 2007 Is Coming!

Where: Portland, Oregon, USA
When: March 30th - April 1st 2007
Public Hours: April 1st 2007, 11am - 4pm

Dirty Brickster Is Returning To BrickFest™ 2007!!

UPDATE: Only one Dirty Brickster session will be available during the weekend:

Date/Time: Saturday, March 31, 9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Location: Hall A, Oregon Convention Center

Note: Please check your event program upon arrival for any time and location changes.

Our goal is to assemble a group of approximately 15 to 20 individuals. Also, this is a walk-in event, so no reservation is required!

Game rules will be explained prior to the commencement of the game.

Pull out that old Classic Space set that you’ve always wanted to give away as a special gift and join us at BrickFest™ 2007 for a round of Dirty Brickster!...Are you a Dirty Brickster?

Please join us at BrickFest™ 2007 this year - It will be great to re-group with fellow AFOLs and meet new faces! We look forward to see you there!

It’s Not Too Late To Register - Register Now!

-jeremy rear
GPLR

BrickFest™ 2007 Event Identity Designer
BrickFest™ 2007 Commemorative Event Kit Coordinator
BrickFest™ 2007 Apparel Coordinator
BrickFest™ 2007 Dirty Brickster Coordinator