 Events / 2050
  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) snip... (...) Hi Joe, I was wondering if this ever happened? I cannot seem to find any posts to that effect. It could probably be of use to all of those planning several new events this year in the fact that they will have a point of (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) This never happened because I never got complete bookkeeping from our financial person. However, I can give you the following information off the top of my head: BrickFest 2006 got its space by working out a deal with the hotel. For x number (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

  Re: BrickFest registration fees

(...) I've had quite of a few people ping me directly regarding Joe’s post about the registration fees for Brickfest ’06. Rather than reply personally to everyone (and to re-direct future inquiries), I thought I should clarify my past and current (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, FTX)