 Events / 2049
Re: LEGO® Church Display at the History Center St. Paul, MN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:10:12 GMT

In lugnet.events, Brian Kelley wrote:
Through the entire month of February the History Center in St. Paul, Minnesota
is hosting a Model that our community group built as a project of Central
Baptist Church from Fergus Falls Minnesota. This is a valuable project as it
shows how Jesus Christ was a part of the African American Community in the 20s
and the 30s and also incorporates architecture and fun. If you are in the Twin
Cities area and are interested in attending please contact us so that we can get
you on the list for FREE entrance to the History Center in St. Paul. Sincerely,
Brian Kelley - All About Family email: kelley01@visi.com

The event we are hosting is a Family History Workshop this Saturday the 17th
from 1:00 - 3:00. - Brian Kelley - All About Family