 Events / 2045
    the Iconic Art Show —Eric Sophie
   I was asked by Rock Soup to display one of my Quads for the Iconic Art Show held in LITM - curated by John Ruddy. Stop by LITM on Newark Ave, just off Grove St. and see the Art of Jersey City's most Iconic Artists. (URL) See the full Gallery - Click (...) (17 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, FTX)