 Events / 2009
2008  |  2010
Subject:
Brick Bash 2007!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickbash, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:25:37 GMT

Brick Bash 2007, the third installment of this annual event, will be taking place in March of 2007 in, as usual, Ann Arbor, Michigan. Exact dates will be announced soon. Don’t let the weather scare you -- come on over, show off your LEGO creations, and have some fun! In the past two years we have had some very fun and interesting exhibits, and we even give free robotics lessons during the event. We welcome both hands-on and hands-off exhibits.

If you’re not already aware of Brick Bash, it’s more of a public exhibition than AFOL event. Our goal is to “evangelize” the hobby to the public, and in this area, that means everyone from little tykes up to university students and adults.

Last year we had thirteen exhibitors and 700 visitors, and this year will be even larger. We will also add some socializing opportunitues for exhibitors, and we might add Sunday afternoon or Friday evening onto the schedule as well (I’m interested in how people who come from out-of-town feel about this).