 Events / 1975
  International Events Calendar

Hi all, Because I have to keep track of events for BrickJournal, I started maintaining a calendar (URL) here.> This calendar has been created using information from as many websites I could find on both LUGNET and LEGOFan. Howevere, there are still (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX) !