 Events / 1943
Re: BrickFest registration fees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:45:05 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote: . . . a bunch of stuff about the hidden costs of convention center unions . . . snipped!

Eric Sink (a software developer) wrote a great article about trade shows:

http://software.ericsink.com/bos/Trade_Shows.html

Much of what he has to say and what Todd Thuma wrote above is the same. Hotels and convention centers will charge you for all sorts of things that should be free, but that’s how it is.