 Events / 1911
  My BrickFest Photos

My Brickfest Photos: (URL) you enjoy viewing these as much as I did taking them and being there. -- Don GtwLUG Lugnet#1239 St. Louis, Mo., USA (18 years ago, 11-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: My BrickFest Photos

(...) Hi Don and all, I finally uploaded all my brickfest photos on brickshelf too .. a lot of work required as they all needed to be resized. Do check them out too! (URL) too had a great time at Brickfest 2006! cheers, "THE" Diana dvirus (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)