 Events / 1887
  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) I'm only going to speak (type?) for myself here. I came... because it was fun. A of fun. And I learned an amazing amount of things, and was deeply inspired by a lot of the things I saw (interpretation: I will steal a lot of cool ideas from the (...) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) As someone would has built a career on trying to understand why consumers/users/fans volunteer to help out the brands they love, this is a fascinating discussion! In order for the process of collaboration to work, what has to happen? Everbody (...) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)