 Events / 1819
    Brickvention 2006! —Ross Crawford
   (URL) Melbourne>> On the weekend of 10th-11th June, the inaugural public Australia-wide LEGO convention, Brickvention 2006, was held in Melbourne. There were a myriad of activities to keep AFOLs busy - a summary follows. Contests: ===== Speed Build (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

        Re: Brickvention 2006! —C. L. GunningCook
     In lugnet.events, Ross Crawford wrote: snipped all the incredible looking and sounding event details... NICELY PLAYED all of you, passes the pats on the back all around! Oh yeah,.... So when it the next one guys??? wink wink Janey "Maybe next time, (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: Brickvention 2006! —Anita Eenink
   (...) I would like to thank the Melbournians for putting on a brilliant show and making us feel welcome. I would especially like to thank Sue Ann and Trevor for being unbelievably awesome people, whom I can not think of enough superlative adjectives (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)